The Okuma Ceymar Lightweight Spinning Reel- C-30 is turning heads as the price tag on this is under $50 on most models! No one can believe that there can be so much performance with a price tag like that!
These reels have powerful forged aluminum handle arms with premium EVA knobs, a precision elliptical gearing system which includes machine cut brass pinion gears for durability, and seven bearings with quick set anti-reverse bearings that deliver fluid performance and commanding hook sets.
Ceymar Spinning Reels have lightweight handling, a blade body design that is ultra compact, along with a spool and computer balanced rotor that is ported to extreme levels to reduce weight.
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Machined aluminum 2-tone anodized spool
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- Narrow blade body design for reduced fatique
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
The reel comes in various sizes for all your needs.
- 6.0oz, 5.0:1 Gear Ratio and Line Cap of 210yds/2lb test
The smallest Ceymar in the family, the C-10 is perfect for 2- to 6-pound test fishing line. A great choice for fishing trout, crappie, bluegill, sunfish and small perch where larger gear can easily over power fish. Pair it with an ultra-light fishing rod for a great combination. The C-10 is also a great choice for small ice fishing outfits.
- 8.2oz, 5.0:1 Gear Ratio and Line Cap of 200yd/6lb test
- 10oz, 5.0:1 Gear Ratio and Line Cap of 270yd/8lb test
These intermediate sizes suite the vast majority of anglers that fish for bass, walleye, steelhead, carp, catfish and more. The 30 size is more for finesse applications like drop-shotting bass or jigging walleye with 6- to 8-pound line. The 40 size has larger capacity, for bigger lures and fish like steelhead and catfish with 10- to 12-pound line.
- 14.2oz, 4.5:1 Gear Ratio and Line Cap of 240yd/15lb test
The 55-size spinning reel offers a lot of versatility in inshore saltwater environments. Striped bass, snook, redfish, shallow water bottom fish are all in the wheelhouse of this highly capable reel. It will hold roughly 240-yards of 15-pound monofilament line. Many will fish this reel with 20- to 30-pound braided lines.
- 17.0oz, 4.8:1 Gear Ratio and Line Cap of 210yd/20lb test
At the 65-size, Ceymar reels come equipped with oversized Ergo Grip for exceptional cranking power. It’s the reel of choice for bigger water applications where a lot of line capacity is necessary. In saltwater, the C-65 will be great for fishing over reefs or casting long distances from piers and jetties. In freshwater, this reel will often be fished for catfish in big rivers and lakes.